Sunday, September 29, 2013

CAS Goals: 2013

My goals for CAS are as follows:

Creativity - My goal for Creativity would be to take part in an After school activity, the one that I would be taking part in would be the after-school drawing club whose supervisor is Mr. MacTavish. My goal would be to improve my realistic drawing skills overtime and be able to track my progress throughout by undertaking new challenges since I haven't really had a chance to practice drawing realistic objects.

Action - For action, I will be taking part in the Badminton SAISA team; however that activity commences next semester. My skills in Badminton at the moment in mediocre, not too good but not too bad either. So i guess by trying out for the Badminton team, I would be able to develop on those skills which I previously wasn't that great at.

Another activity which I would be doing for Action is to go to the Gym every week. Up until now, i've rarely visited the Gym to workout, so i guess starting now would help my build my stamina like by running on a treadmill or increasing my strength. Since I stay in Taj Bentota for all my weekends, I would be able to use the Gym there and my Supervisor would be the person in-charge of the Gym there.

Service - For Service, I will be taking part in the Recycling group. This would allow me to help reduce the amount of waste in the school by recycling items which can't be used anymore. I haven't taken part in Recycling previously, i'm hoping that by doing this I would be able to build my collaboration skills with others in my group and in the community by interacting with them. By working in Recycling; I would be engaged in global issues since the growing waste is starting to become a concern and by recycling in the school I study at, I would be able to reduce the amount of waste in the area around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment