Thursday, October 30, 2014

Quarterly CAS Goals

During this quarter, I hope to do the following things:

I'll be joining Fun Basketball for the coming few months and I hope to undertake new challenges since I don't play basketball very frequently. It would also allow me to work collaboratively with the other members who would be playing in the team and allow me to develop new skills. 

I shall be continuing Sign Language and so I hope to broaden the level in which I can communicate through that medium. I shall be able to work collaboratively with the other students and also develop new skills in terms of the new vocabulary that I learn.

I'll still be continuing my leadership role in Recycling this semester as well. I will be working on taking more pictures which I hope to post on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment