Thursday, February 5, 2015

Last semester

As the new semester has arrived, I have been able to select amongst new activities. The ones that I've chosen are similar to the previous ones as I'd like to build on those skills.

For action, I'll be continuing with Fun Basketball. I've found continuing with Fun Basketball beneficial as I'm able to further increase my awareness of my strengths and areas of growth. For example, I've become much more confident with the ball than I was when I first started and I know that I could improve in certain areas such doing a lay up.

For creativity, I'll be continuing with Sign Language to further expand my vocabulary.

And for service, I'll be doing Recycling which would involve collaboration with the new members who join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment