Monday, September 1, 2014

Goals for DP Year 2

Being the final year of the Diploma program, I hope to fulfill the following goals:

 I hope to achieve this year is to participate in badminton training activities and further improve my badminton skills. Through this, I would be able to work collaboratively with others while also being able to increase my awareness about my strengths. However, since Badminton isn't available until October I will be taking part in Table tennis which would allow me to develop new skills since I'm not a frequent player of that sport. 

For creativity, I hope to attend the sign language after school activity. This will allow me to develop new skills and work collaboratively with other members who are involved in that group. In a sense it also allows me to engage with activities of global importance since it allows me to develop sign language skills which I'd be able to put into use with those who are deaf. Although this may not be applicable throughout the word due to there being various sign languages, it would allow me to communicate with individuals from Sri Lanka.

I will be continuing with the service of Recycling which allows me to work collaboratively with the other members in the Recycling group and plan and initiate activities in terms of assigning specific tasks for each members. Recycling also allows me to engage with activities of global importance which in this case would be an issue that could be dealt with locally since it allows me to deal with matters of environmental importance since it allows us to take charge of how the waste in our school is being used while trying to encourage Recycling to its maximum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment