Monday, September 22, 2014

Sign Language

I have continued to attend sign language classes which I had started in year 11. Going to these classes every Tuesday has been an enjoyable experience for me personally since I'm able to learn a completely new language.

Throughout this course, I'm able to develop new skills since I learn how to say new things every day. For example, during the last few weeks we learnt how to say colors, alphabets and general greeting through sign language. Doing so also allowed us to work collaboratively amongst one another since we normally have periods where we have to come up and answer questions through sign language with each other regarding the new things that we learnt.

A picture taken when one person had to say his name through alphabets while the other person writes it down.

This has been a really interesting after-school activity and I'm hoping to learn a lot more as this activity progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment